Returning to Condè Nast College we hosted our Speed Mentoring event for over 200 women. Speed mentoring is a series of short and focused conversations about specific questions mentee’s have for mentors. Throughout the event mentees meet with a limited number of mentors in 10-minute time slots each and they were left inspired!
The inspirational panel of discussions were led by:
- British Vogue publishing director Vanessa Kingori
- Former fashion editor of Harper’s Bazaar Pippa Vosper
- Cassandra Stavrou Co-Founder of Proper Corn
- Caroline Hirons
- Ahyla Fateh Managing Director of Amanda Wakeley
- Georgie Coleridge Cole founder of Sheer Luxe
- Blogger Anna of Mother Pukka
- Michelle Calder Decoded Fashion
- Former creative director of Illamasqua Dr Alex Box
The founder of Chupi, Chupi Sweetman, sponsored the event by gifting each speaker and VIP ticket holder with her I Can Fly Swan Feather Gold Rings.